Development Activity January 23, 2020 – February 23, 2020
For further insight check the activities with the following links for the main repos:
- Excluding merges, 5 authors have pushed 20 commits to develop and 20 commits to all branches. On develop, 39 files have changed and there have been 4,677 additions and 1,597 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 30 commits to develop and 30 commits to all branches. On develop, 41 files have changed and there have been 453 additions and 394 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 20 commits to master and 24 commits to all branches. On master, 39 files have changed and there have been 4,316 additions and 3,647 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 1 author has pushed 1 commit to master and 1 commit to all branches. On master, 11 files have changed and there have been 94 additions and 45 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 1 author has pushed 0 commits to master and 1 commit to all branches. On master, 0 files have changed and there have been 0 additions and 0 deletions.
Note: This only includes a selection of public repositories. If you miss an Burst related repository – send us a message.
Phoenix Wallet – Update
Phoenix Burst Wallet has updated instructions on how to run a full BRS node with Phoenix as the front-end. This combination is the best of both worlds, providing these benefits:
- Strengthens the network
- Verify transactions without depending on any third parties
- Securely manage multiple accounts
- Sign and broadcast transactions 100% locally
- Clean, responsive and modern UI
- Works on any OS (Mac, Windows, Linux)
BurstChat: A Peer-to-Peer Decentralized Free Speech System
Curbshifter has published a document with information on how BurstChat works, and also how to use it. Users that run Hotwallet can already take advantage of this new feature by updating their software. Also, if you are a developer that has a need for private, decentralized chat solution, see if BurstChat may be useful to you!
Check it out at http://hotwallet.cash!
New Burst Ecosystems Monitor
A monitor for the Account Activation services and the testnet was mounted, so outages can be detected early. Combining Uptimerobot and Curbshifters BurstDNS shows how easy it is to build useful tools. More monitors will be added in the near future.
Keep spreading the News
Burst now has a presence on other crypto-related social media sites. Help to help increase the reach of our articles and news. If you are a member of these, please show your support!
- Uptrennd – https://www.uptrennd.com/user/nta1ode
- Sign Up Here To Support – https://www.uptrennd.com/signup/NTA1ODE
- BitTube – https://bittube.tv/profile/Burstcoin
- Sign Up Here To Support – https://bittube.app/?ref?2JZDOFDJE
- Publish0x – https://www.publish0x.com/burstcoin?a=7LDdwGgd1Y&tid=DISCORD
- Sign Up Here To Support – https://www.publish0x.com?a=7LDdwGgd1Y&tid=DISCORD
- Steemit – https://steemit.com/@getburst
Did you know?
That there is a tool that acts as a nameserver for Burst aliases? Check out:
- BurstDNS – https://curbshifter.github.io/BurstDNS
- Github – https://github.com/CurbShifter/BurstDNS
- Burst Aliases – https://burstwiki.org/en/alias-system/
BMF Funds Report
The BMF owns 5 accounts with the following balances:
- BMF#1: Marketing
1,035,526.59 BURST (-1775)
- BMF#2: Exchange Listing
- BMF#3: Development/Bounty
- BMF#4: Hackathon
- BMF#5: Faucet Account
4,038 BURST (-1)
All bounties can be found on the BMF trello.
The Burst Apps Team has agreed to support new and existing exchanges wishing to list BURST. Exchanges may contact email@example.com for technical support.
The Bi-Weekly Burst Report is produced under the flag of the Burst-Alliance, a community-driven initiative comprised of developers and highly motivated Burst ambassadors. We welcome anyone to join us and show their support.
Visit us on Discord in #marketing-and-bmf and #burst-apps-team
The author does not endorse and does not take responsibility for any project mentioned in the Weekly Burst Report. All content is for informational purpose only and is not financial advice.