Development Activity December 26, 2019 – January 26, 2020
For further insight check the activities with the following links for the main repos:
- Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 2 commits to develop and 27 commits to all branches. On develop, 105 files have changed and there have been 2,176 additions and 591 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 3 authors have pushed 63 commits to develop and 68 commits to all branches. On develop, 442 files have changed and there have been 19,130 additions and 9,577 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 2 authors have pushed 1 commit to master and 7 commits to all branches. On master, 3 files have changed and there have been 28 additions and 16 deletions.
- Excluding merges, 1 author has pushed 10 commits to master and 10 commits to all branches. On master, 70 files have changed and there have been 22,278 additions and 1,216 deletions.
Note: This only includes a selection of public repositories. If you miss an Burst related repository – send us a message.
An Analysis of Proof of Capacity Block Times by jjos
New member to the Burst Apps Team
Let’s Talk About Burst #03
Did you know?
- Did you know full node operators are rewarded with $BURST everyday? To support decentralization, http://BTDEX.trade will be transferring 50’000 BURST to node operators through the NDS-A pool! (500 BURST/day for 100 days). Visit burst-coin.org for more information.
BMF Funds Report
The BMF owns 5 accounts with the following balances:
- BMF#1: Marketing
1’037’340 BURST (-3193)
- BMF#2: Exchange Listing
- BMF#3: Development/Bounty
- BMF#4: Hackathon
- BMF#5: Faucet Account
4’042 BURST (-5)
All bounties can be found on the BMF trello.
The Burst Apps Team has agreed to support new and existing exchanges wishing to list BURST. Exchanges may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
The Bi-Weekly Burst Report is produced under the flag of the Burst-Alliance, a community-driven initiative comprised of developers and highly motivated Burst ambassadors. We welcome anyone to join us and show their support.
Visit us on Discord in #marketing-and-bmf and #burst-apps-team
The author does not endorse and does not take responsibility for any project mentioned in the Weekly Burst Report. All content is for informational purpose only and is not financial advice.