Development Activity December 12, 2019 – January 12, 2020
For further insight check the activities with the following links for the main repos:
- 4 authors have pushed 19 commits to develop and 82 commits to all branches. On develop, 278 files have changed and there have been 13,269 additions and 2,667 deletions.
- 3 authors have pushed 48 commits to develop and 61 commits to all branches. On develop, 433 files have changed and there have been 9,176 additions and 6,993 deletions.
- 2 authors have pushed 9 commits to master and 9 commits to all branches. On master, 5 files have changed and there have been 340 additions and 68 deletions.
- 2 authors have pushed 7 commits to master and 12 commits to all branches. On master, 25 files have changed and there have been 6,535 additions and 2,084 deletions.
- 1 author has pushed 1 commit to master and 1 commit to all branches. On master, 1 file has changed and there have been 4 additions and 4 deletions.
- 1 author has pushed 10 commits to master and 10 commits to all branches. On master, 70 files have changed and there have been 22,278 additions and 1,216 deletions.
- 1 author has pushed 4 commits to master and 4 commits to all branches. On master, 15 files have changed and there have been 3,797 additions and 1,270 deletions.
Note: This only includes a selection of public repositories. If you miss an Burst related repository – send us a message.
Update of Phoenix Wallet on Android and iOS (1.0.4 to 1.2.1)
- Added push notifications: Get a notification whenever you send or receive Burst!
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to send BURST. Impacted users should remove and re-add their accounts.
- Added Forgot PIN option to the Enter PIN screen.
- Miscellaneous fixes
New Version of Phoenix Desktop Beta released (v. 1.0.0 beta 12)
- Language Selection for Mobile/Responsive version
- Removed Endpoint Setting
- simplified node selection
- automatic/dynamic peer version detection
- Added Account Activation
- Passphrase Challenge on Account Creation
- Improved UX for Account Creation Process
- Account Manager with explicit actions (#700)
For more information and screenshots visit repository.
Release of BTDEX v0.1.10
BTDEX is a decentralized exchange system running on the Burst blockchain. It implements a unique non-custodial exchange method for cryptocurrencies and conventional fiat currencies based on BlockTalk Smart Contracts and Burstcoin on-chain encrypted messages. The exchange method is serverless and fees are distributed among Trade Token (TRT) holders.
Release of a new Explorer
Let’s Talk About Burst
Live Steam with BMF #02: Burst Utility Discussion:
Create your smart contract in 5min!
#DYK – Did you know? – new YouTube series
Burstflash shows in his new Youtube series all about functions, technology and facts around Burst:
BMF Funds Report
The BMF owns 5 accounts with the following balances:
- BMF#1: Marketing
1,040,433 BURST (-26,879)
- BMF#2: Exchange Listing
587 BURST (+50)
- BMF#3: Development/Bounty
591,504 BURST (+90,000)
- BMF#4: Hackathon
0 BURST (-0)
- BMF#5: Faucet Account
All bounties can be found on the BMF trello.
The Burst Apps Team has agreed to support new and existing exchanges wishing to list BURST. Exchanges may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support.
The Bi-Weekly Burst Report is produced under the flag of the Burst-Alliance, a community-driven initiative comprised of developers and highly motivated Burst ambassadors. We welcome anyone to join us and show their support.
Visit us on Discord in #marketing-and-bmf and #burst-apps-team
The author does not endorse and does not take responsibility for any project mentioned in the Weekly Burst Report. All content is for informational purpose only and is not financial advice.