The Bi-Weekly Burst Report is produced under the flag of the Burst-Alliance, a community-driven initiative comprised of developers and highly motivated Burst ambassadors. We welcome anyone to join us and show their support
Visit us on Discord in #marketing-and-bmf and #burst-apps-team
Check the activities with the following links for the main repos:
Note: This only includes a portion of the activity from the Burst Apps Team
- Phoenix Mobile Development Continues
- Burst Bratislava Meetup was successful
On August 27, Burst Apps Team member ohager and BMF member shefas took to the stage to discuss Proof of Capacity, use cases, Burst roadmap, and how to build cross-platform crypto applications. Watch the recorded live-stream here
- Burst Summer 2019 Hackathon winners announced
The Burst 2019 Summer Hackathon was a huge success, and the winners were announced this week. We saw entries covering categories including e-commerce, hardware wallets, mining, and network-level features. There were nine quality submissions in total.We look forward to the next hackathon! Here the winner again:
- 1st Place: Burst WooCommerce Plugin by u/jjos2372
- 2nd Place: Ledger Nano S Integration by u/haryy1453
- 3rd Place: Freelix by u/haryy1453 & u/jjos2372
- New BMF 0-100 Pool to help sustain marketing and development
BMF has announced a new 0-100 pool with a 1% fee, which will be dedicated to BMF-related activities like hackathons, bounties, advertisements, etc. We encourage miners to mine some extra space against this pool, as this is going to a good cause and helps keep things running like this very Burst Bi-weekly Report.
- Burst flyers made for HotWallet
- Idea for self funding NDS award
User infoTino started a discussion about a self-funding NDS-A.
Read the discussion here
- Burstcoin Is A Robust And Unique Cryptocurrency: Proof of Capacity (PoC) Ensures Decentralization, Energy Efficiency, And Low Barrier To Entry
- Burst goes Microsoft
User galimi made an interesting video on how to use BURST within VBA (Excel) via BURST API
BMF Weekly Funds Report
The BMF owns 5 accounts with the following balances:
- BMF#1: Marketing
1,073,973 BURST (- 12,453)
- BMF#2: Exchange Listing
0 BURST (+0)
- BMF#3: Development/Bounty
711,474 BURST (+0
- BMF#4: Hackathon
1,003,470 BURST (+0)
- BMF#5: Faucet Account
3,966 BURST (-0)
All bounties can be found on the BMF trello
The BMF paid 20,010 BURST for refund of expenses and NDS-A.
The BMF received donations in the amount of 1,888 BURST.
The BMF50 Pool generated a weekly income around 4,000 BURST.
The pool has 20 miners and 700 estimated TB.
- Weekly NDS-Award paid 20,000 BURST on 01.09.19
The service found 268 active nodes with the correct version, while 91 nodes had properly set their BURST Account. Finally, we distributed 20,000 BURST to 91 node operators.(payment)
- Burst is now listed on BitTubers.com /Social Media Platform
Community leader ryanw created an account for BURST.
Burst now is maintaining a presence on BitTubers.com.
If you wish to go join, please use this link
Tweets of the week
The Burst Apps Team has agreed to support new and existing exchanges wishing to list BURST. Exchanges may contact email@example.com for technical support.
The author does not endorse and does not take responsibility for any project mentioned in the Weekly Burst Report. All content is for informational purpose only and is not financial advice