The new BURST Phoenix Desktop Wallet is now open for beta testing! We are calling on members of the community to try it out and report any issues they find to our GitHub.
- Improved security – Private keys are encrypted with a hashed PIN, securing them in the event of data breach. That PIN is then used for locally signing transactions and decrypting messages. Passphrases are not stored locally, and never sent to the server.
- Multi-account support – Manage multiple BURST accounts within your wallet.
- Offline account support – Add an account using just a BURST address for maximum security.
- Cross-platform – Runs on Windows, OSX, and Linux without any additional software requirements.
- New Dashboard – with Market Information and Interactive Balance History Diagram
- Multi-out support – Send and view Multi-out & Multi-out-same Payments.
- QR Codes – View account QR codes and create custom QR codes for merchants/POS terminals.
- Alias support – View and register BURST Aliases.
- Messages support – Send and receive encrypted and unencrypted messages.
- View peers, blocks, and transactions.
- Node Configuration – Select from a predefined list of nodes or use your own.
- Localized in 30 languages.
- Responsive UI
- Localization cleanup
- iOS/Android mobile app
- Full node installer
- Porting over missing features (marketplace, asset exchange, etc)
- HD Wallet support
- Hardware wallet support
- Configurable Dashboard Widgets