The Weekly Burst Report is produced under the flag of the Burst-Alliance, a community-driven initiative comprised of developers and highly motivated Burst ambassadors. We welcome anyone to join us and show their support
Visit us on Discord in #marketing-and-bmf and #burst-apps-team
BRS 2.3.0 adoption continues at a steady pace
BRS 2.3.0 and QBundle 2.5.1 have been released, with important security updates. At the time of writing this article, nearly 43% of nodes have upgraded. If you run a BURST node, we encourage you to upgrade immediately.
This only includes a portion of the activity from the Burst Apps Team.
It does not include private repositories or projects belonging to other teams:
- Additions: 4,378
- Deletions: 1,515
- Commits: 13
- Burst HotWallet v0.2.9 Release
CurbShifter release v0.2.9 of his HotWallet earlier this week. Take a look at the new features and follow @BurstExtensions and reply to this tweet with your new wallet address for a chance to receive a free pro license! Read more here.
- Phoenix will support multi-out
The new Phoenix Wallet UI for Burst will support CIP-19 for sending and receiving Multi Out Payments.
- Phoenix Dashboard preview
The Dashboard view for Phoenix seems to be coming along nicely, including a Balance History chart and detailed market information.
- Proof of Review Voting
Thanks to a wonderful community effort, Burst won the Proof of Review voting last week! Burst Apps Team member harry1453 will be starting the review process with the POR team. Read more here
- Blockchain Course for PoC BURSTCOIN @Hong Kong
User AndyLamGOT organized Burst courses.
The course content includes:
- 1. Blockchain 101- What is the blockchain? What is Hash?
- 2. Native Coin vs Token, Cryptos classification and ecosystem
- 3. Bitcoin POW vs Ethereum POS vs BURST proof of capacity
- 4. Blockchain mobile wallet , Common blockchain URL;
- 5. What is block Forger? How to assemble and setup
- 6. Blockchain decentralized application – DAPP in different industries; what’s lightning network.
BMF Weekly Funds Report
The BMF owns 3 account with the following balances:
- BMF (BURST Marketing Funds)
Balance: 1,161,435.41 BURST (+16,212.16)
- BMF Exchange Listing Funds
Balance: 200,022.89 BURST (+0)
- BMF Development/Bounty Funds
Balance: 445,000.88 BURST (+0)
The BMF paid 2,000 BURST for bounties and NDS-A.
All bounties can be found on the BMF trello
The BMF50 Pool generated an income of 18,212 BURST.
The pool has 66 miners and 4991 estimated TB.
- Weekly NDS-Award paid on 03/23/2019
85 node operators received the NDS-A while 2,000 BURST in total were distributed.
Exchange & Trading
- Trading Metrics (via ChainSage)
- Market Cap $7,744,043 (rank 286 -27)
- 7d Volume $ 281,528 (- 19,48%)
- 30d Volume $1,138,285 (+12,52%)
- Total Supply 2,158,812,800
- Exchange Coverage
The Burst Apps Team has agreed to support new and existing exchanges wishing to list BURST. Exchanges may contact email@example.com for technical support.
The author does not endorse and does not take responsibility for any project mentioned in the Weekly Burst Report. All content is for informational purpose only and is not financial advice