- fat block forging for specific situations (emergency/spam, sponsored mass-airdrops) Wallet has a 400 block TTL (time-to-live) in this mode
- will talk only to 2.2.6 or later – only these versions provide a full-scale spam protection in both (push & pull) UT transfer modes (CIP17). Please get rid of pre-2.2.6 versions which can be abused for spam reflection attacks.
- clean peer from peers list if it cannot be fed UTs (peer probably went offline). Keeps up a healthy peers list. (@rico666)
- Reward recipient assignment in UI should work now (fix-fix from @blankey1337)
- Test API “This request is only accepted using POST!” Fix (@Brabantian)